Appliance Repair Technician (Lowell):Veteran+Military
Veteran Staffing Network Lowell, MA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 to $20 Hourly
- Benefits: medical
Seeking a US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist, and/or Military Spouse to apply as a Residential Appliance Repair Technician. Repair major Home Appliances in customers’ homes. You need a great attitude and the ability or desire to learn to help customers get their essential appliances working. This job is perfect if you enjoy fixing things, solving problems and enjoy helping others. No experience required!
Machines include Washers and Dryers, Gas and Electric Stoves, Microwave Ovens, Dishwashers, Trash Compactors, and Garbage Disposers. Specialty for Refrigerators Repair available to fix Refrigerators, Freezers (sealed and non-sealed systems) and Window Air Conditioners.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
- Provide quick, polite and correct repairs of customers’ products
- Give great service and care
- Meet performance metrics and/or productivity goals
- Suggest other products and services to customers
- Maintain truck stock inventory
- Maintain truck and keep it clean and organized
Job comes with a service vehicle, uniforms, specialized tools, iPhone, training, benefits, consistent hours, competitive pay and incentive plans! Cross-training and career path opportunities with the nation’s largest repair service provider!
Requirements: Veteran Military
- US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse preferred
- High school diploma or GED and at least 18 years of age
- Good mechanical knowledge, including the use of tools and test equipment
- Ability to follow directions and process steps to ensure quality workmanship
- Ability to perform accurate repair of customer product
- Ability to use a smartphone for parts inquiries and ordering
- Have and keep a valid state driver’s license where you work
- Take a drug screen and background screen
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs. occasionally
- Bonus: CFC/EPA Certification (Section 608) preferred
- Bonus: Master-level trade/occupational license, HVAC/Mechanical, Electrical, General Contractor, and Plumbing preferred
Easterseals DC MD VA is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Veteran Staffing NetworkWhy Work Here?
Our exceptional services help military, veterans & their families have equal opportunities to live, learn & work in their communities.
VSN builds a bridge between veterans and employers, providing the support needed to ensure success. As a non-profit organization, we reinvest all revenues generated by the Veteran Staffing Network to provide career coaching services for veterans, wounded warriors, and military spouses.