Federal Program Manager - Fully Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client, a federal government contractor with the VA is seeking a US Military Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist and/or Military Spouse to apply for an Acquisition Project Manager position.
You will be responsible for supporting modernization initiatives within the Department of Veterans Affairs. The is a full-time, remote role. You will be expected to manage analysts to ensure projects are completed on time and to specifications and perform research and interpret Federal acquisition regulations, policies, guidelines, ad other applicable documentation. The ideal candidate will have at least three years of experience in federal acquisition or program management along with experience managing the cost, scheduling, or performance for federal programs to ensure organizational goals are met.
Responsibilities: Veteran Military
· Provide sound acquisition advice related to acquisition lifecycle management
· Provide guidance and assistance concerning the acquisition planning and contractual/procurement aspects of highly complex, high monetary value, and long-term acquisitions
· Provide subject matter expertise in the review, analysis, monitoring, and evaluation of acquisition programs
· Provide project management support
· Conduct QA/performance reviews
· Collect, analyze, and interpret data
· Act as a liaison between company, client, and team
· Communicate and collaborate across functional areas as required by the firm/project needs
· Ensure compliance with federal, state, local, industry, contractual and company regulations
Requirements: Veteran Military
· US Veteran, National Guardsman, Reservist or Military Spouse
· Bachelor’s degree in related field, which may include Finance/Accounting, Business, or Engineering, required.
· 3 years of federal acquisition and/or program management experience required. Also prefer 3+ years of Federal acquisition or program management experience at a GS-13 level, or minimum of 1 year experience at a GS-14 level in Federal service
· FAI or DAWIA certification in related area is preferred (FAC-C[TT1] , FAC-P/PM, FAC-COR for FAI or Program Management, Life Cycle Logistics, Business Financial Management/Cost Estimating for DAWIA)
· Experience managing the cost, scheduling, or performance for federal programs to ensure organizational goals are met
· Experience evaluating acquisition strategies to identify potential risks that may impact the execution of programs
· Experience developing acquisition documents such as an Acquisition Plan, Acquisition Strategy, and Acquisition Life Cycle Cost Estimate
· Experience analyzing, evaluating, and reviewing proposed and on-going procurements and attendant programmatic issues
· Project management skills like communication, time management, leadership, and analytical skills
Salary: $48-60 /hr
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Veteran Staffing Network
The Veteran Staffing Network (VSN) at Easterseals is a nonprofit staffing agency that connects employers with top-tier military talent and helps veterans and their spouses find meaningful jobs.
Websitehttps://www.VSNusa.org View all jobs at Veteran Staffing Network
Get fresh Federal Government Contractor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.