Veteran Case Manager - Assisting Veterans obtain benefits
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who we are:
Veteran Benefits Guide (VBG) was founded by former United States Marine, Joshua Smith. Josh was employed by the Veteran Benefits Administration (VA) as a Rating Veteran Service Representative. While working in this capacity, Josh was thoroughly trained in the VA’s Disability Compensation System. Recognizing the need to provide Veterans a better option for processing their VA disability claims, Josh set out to create a means to expedite them through the VA claim process while also obtaining the benefits Veterans deserve. Years later, VBG has successfully guided over 10,000 Veterans with submitting their VA disability claims, resulting in substantially increased compensation benefits for their disabilities which are related to active-duty service.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a metrics-driven individual committed to guiding Veterans through the entire VA claims process. A Case Manager must be detail-oriented, provide outstanding customer service, have excellent oral and written communication skills, be able to educate and persuade clients regarding the value of our service, engage in a high degree of problem-solving, and can work independently or in a team setting. A successful Case Manager is self-motivated, ethical, goal-oriented, and able to effectively adapt to change. A Case Manager must be passionate and dedicated to the Company’s mission of improving Veterans’ lives.
What we offer:
We invest in our people, supporting their growth through mentorship and professional development. We strive to offer a work-life balance, creating a culture that is people-focused and fun. Here are some of the benefits you can expect as part of our team:
- Great competitive wages with a base pay of $18.54/hour to start and a 90-day increase review, with a bonus plan and annual increases
- Work/life balance – we work hard but VBG is also respectful of time off for our employees and their family. We offer a Monday – Friday 8 to 5 schedule and overtime is available but entirely voluntary
- Benefits - bonus and incentive programs, start with 2 weeks’ vacation, paid sick time, 401k with company match, a choice of health/dental/vision plans with company premium contributions, and many other benefits
- Investing in your growth and development – in-house training and on-the-job development prepares our employees for promotional advancement, leadership opportunities, and lateral transfer skill development
- Casual but professional work environment
Where we’re located:
This position is based in our Chula Vista, CA office on Boswell Road. This is an in-office position.
How to apply:
Visit our website at http://www.vetbenefitsguide.com where you can read more about us and view all our latest career opportunities to see if this or another role fits you best.
Veteran Benefits Guide (VBG) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws
Veteran Benefits GuideWhy Work Here?
Great work/life balance - excellent management team - we help veterans!!!
Veteran Benefits Guide has guided tens of thousands of Veterans in receiving millions of dollars in VA Disability Compensation benefits.
2300 Boswell Rd Ste 125Chula Vista, CA