Auto Glass Installer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a New Jersey Based Company and we are currently looking for 2 or 3 skilled auto glass installers and chip repair technicians as sub-contractors. Our requirements are the following:
- Must have your own truck/van
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Must be organized with your own tools
- Must be able to install auto glass WITHOUT SHORTCUTS. (Extremely Important)
- Must understand the importance of ADAS calibration service and understand that ALL MANUFACTURERES REQUIRE IT TO BE DONE IF THE VEHICLE HAS ANY WINDSHIELD REPLACEMENT. This is NOT a suggested service. It IS required. If a vehicle gets into an accident after the replacement and the customer says the camera didn't warn them about the car in front of them stopping short, the installation company will be at fault. Therefore, we do not offer a waiver. If they refuse the calibration, they are refusing the replacement entirely.
- Lastly, you must understand the fundamentals of building business- Without customers, there is no cash flow. Without cashflow, there is no business. Therefore, CUSTOMERS=BUSINESS.
Our Expectations include:
- You Must have prior verifiable experience installing auto glass
- You Must have a successful and proven track record of little to no callbacks
- You Must have a Clean Driving Record
- Before Gaining a contracted position, you will be required to demonstrate a repair or replacement.
Please Note- All applicants will be reviewed. If you are deemed a good fit, we will put you through our onboarding process. As well, Since we are New Jersey Based, initially we will require you to work within North Jersey
Veteran Auto Glass
AddressBergen County, NJ
Get fresh Work From Home Glass Installer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.