Veterinarian - Appointment Based Model, Relief, Contract, Locum Work
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join Vetco, a division of Petco Animal Supplies Inc. We are looking for relief veterinarians and independent contractors who are interested in providing preventative care services for healthy dogs and cats in Sanford, NC.
If you are an animal specialist who is phenomenal with pet parents and passionate about educating customers about proper preventative care for their pets - we need you at the front line! New graduates and experienced doctors welcome to apply.
Appointment based model
Wellness and preventative care only - No surgeries, no anesthesia.
Online scheduling system - Flexible schedule. Pick up as many or as few shifts as you desire. Excellent work/ life balance.
Trained paraprofessional support - veterinary technicians on site to handle restraint and logistics helping you to just focus on the pet.
Electronic based medical documentation
Safe business operations - PPE required for staff and safety measures in place for all Petco stores. Customers wear masks as well. Extra cleaning and sanitizing of all stores.
Job Requirements Include:
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine state license in good standing
- Knowledge of vaccine protocols, heartworm and intestinal parasite diseases and parasite prevention products
- Excellent customer service skills
Vetco is a division of Petco Animal Supplies, Inc., we provide vet services for canines and felines at Petco stores across the US. For over 15 years, we have been a leader in pet health care with our expanding network of vaccine clinics. Aspiring to provide a positive, affordable, professional health care option for pet owners, we protect over 800,000 dogs and cats each year.
We have taken several measures to follow federal, state, and local governing authorities' guidelines on infection control measures. We recently adjusted our operating model to reduce crowds and provide a more controlled clinic experience.
- We now offer appointments times to our guests that can be booked online in advance. No more long lines or crowds of customers waiting to be seen. Key instructions are communicated in advance and walk-ins are seen only if an appointment time is available.
- We have expanded clinic hours at fewer locations. Additional locations are being added to the schedule often as states and governments reduce restrictions.
- Vetco team members and doctors will wear PPE.
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing in all our stores.
- The Petco Partner Assistance Fund is in place to help our associates and encourage them to stay home if they are feeling ill without fear of reprisal.
If you are a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, love working with pets and people, believe in wellness and preventative care and have excellent customer service skills, send an email to learn more information, and quickly apply to email@example.com or check out our website at https://vetcoclinics.applicantpro.com/jobs/?classification=veterinarian to apply. We look forward to meeting you!
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AnimalView all jobs at Vetco Clinics