MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN (1st SHIFT)
• Be able to use a wide range of materials, fabricates and assembles a variety of tooling, fixtures and other equipment used in the production area under general supervision.
• Able to communicate and work well with engineering, management, maintenance tech, shop personnel and Senior Manufacturing Engineering Tech.
• Be able to determine the proper equipment needed to safely complete all manufacturing engineering assignments. This includes but is not limited to saws, shears, punches, sanders, overhead cranes, company vehicles & all moving equipment from pallet jack though forklift.
• Able to safely assist with installation of new or used machinery used in production environment.
• Be able to follow and understand all safety procedures.
• Proficient with torch brazing, soldering, and cutting equipment
• Must be able to perform basic math functions
• High level attention to detail
PAY RATE: Commensurate with experience
JOB LOCATION: Bordentown, NJ
JOB NUMBER: 1603