We are looking for someone who is tech obsessed and who loves helping people. At VetSuccess, Technical Customer Support Associates are required to gain advanced, expert knowledge of our software solutions and to use that knowledge to provide exceptional customer service to existing and new customers.
The Technical Customer Support Associate will be responsible for providing inbound and outbound written and verbal technical customer support through the lifecycle of our software solutions, which includes assisting customers with deploying our growing set of products, recording and tracking support status, providing proactive diagnostic problem-solving, and coordinating internal and external resources required to aid in the resolution of outstanding service requests.
- Master knowledge of our software solutions
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers related to our software solutions
- Analyze, isolate, research, document, and effortlessly explain step-by-step technical procedures
- Proactively diagnose technical issues and resolve in a timely manner
- Successfully translate complex technical information and technical instructions into simple language that ensures seamless troubleshooting with non-technical customers
- Provide timely and accurate documentation and tracking
- Minimum of two (2) years experience providing exceptional software or technical support
- Associates Degree in computer science, computer information systems or a related field; or an equivalent combination of training and relevant work experience
- High proficiency in the general operation and use of Windows-based PCs, including word processing, spreadsheet, database management systems, web browsers, email systems, instant messaging systems, and remote access capabilities
- Ability to quickly master new software solutions
- Experience working with relational databases
- Demonstrated aptitude for critical problem solving and analytical thinking
- Proven ability to consistently provide excellent customer service support
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively listen and communicate information in a clear, calm, and concise manner.
- Previous experience in the veterinary industry is an asset
This is a full-time position. This position has the ability to work remotely in any North American time zone.
Compensation includes health benefits and an annual bonus plan on top of an annual salary.
We thank all applicants for applying, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Our stellar team consists of passionate and dedicated professionals who are committed to helping our clients get to the next level. We are driven by our core values of integrity, innovation, personal responsibility, and support. Each member of the VetSuccess team is exceptionally generous, contributing to our open, collaborative, and effective work environment. We work hard, have fun, and love what we do.
The VetSuccess head office is located in Toronto, Canada but the team is distributed across North America, South America and Europe.
Vet Success Inc
Why Work Here?We are VetSuccess: the veterinary industry's leading analytics experts, making sense of veterinary practice data and turning it into actionable information. We provide practice performance reports, dashboards, and automated marketing solutions for veterinary practices and industry partners. We basically eat, sleep, and breathe veterinary data, earning us a well-deserved label of data nerds. Everything we do supports our vision of a world in which veterinary practices use their data to care for their practices like they care for their patients. If you’re a serious tech geek who nonetheless starts automatically baby-talking when you see cute animals, we should talk! Our stellar team consists of passionate and dedicated professionals who are committed to helping our clients get to the next level. We are driven by our core values of integrity, innovation, personal responsibility, and support. Each member of the VetSuccess team is exceptionally generous, contributing to our open, collaborative, and effective work environment. We work hard, have fun, and love what we do. The VetSuccess head office is located in Toronto, Canada but the team is distributed across North America, South America and Europe.
Join a team of experienced professionals, passionate about data and pumped about helping our clients!