Vet Comp & Pen Medical Consulting Bridgeport, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are searching for a polite, avid professional Strategy Specialist in the Strategy Department to ensure that the quality of the strategies is always the best. To be a successful Strategy Specialist, you should be customer- focused, detail oriented, and efficient.
We do implement most Company values on our department:
We use Integrity and Competency- We always have to do what's right for the Veteran and do a correct Strategy.
We use Efficiency and Excellence- Get a perfect Strategy out to Intake as quick as possible, to not leave that Veteran waiting for too long. Always think of every possible scenario before that Strategy leaves our Department.
We use Compassion- When we follow up for additional information, always let the Veteran know we are here for them and looking for the best route to assist them in.
We use Accountability and Teamwork- Being a small department, every team member needs to know how to do everything. If one person is out, the other can say I got this. When we are both here, we work as a team, dividing strategies and follow-ups and always available to answer questions or doubts brought to us from team members of other departments.
Benefits for Strategy Specialist
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k program, and MORE!
- 9 federal holidays off PLUS Veterans Day
- Paid time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Joining a rapidly growing organization
Essential Duties & Responsibilities for Strategy Specialist
- Review all the documentation from the client (RBL, RDL, WIP, PH, HC, SOB, DD-214) gathered from the Intake Dept. and/or Document Collection Dept. to come up with possible disabilities that the Veteran might qualify for.
- Analyze for the best possible extended and/or current path for what the Veteran qualifies for, while applying attention to detail and coherence skills during the development of the Strategy.
- Ensure that an efficient route is set involving the qualification of the determined path, a bump in percentage and the possibility of opening additional assistance for a rating increase in the future, due to the previous Strategy route stage.
- Follow ups are required, via phone, text and email, to get additional information if needed.
- Any additional task required.
Required Skills & Competencies for Strategy Specialist
- Efficient with Microsoft Excel
- Attention to Detail & Quality Assurance
- Knowledge on company protocols and standard department procedures
- Knowledge on using the Vet Calculator
- Knowledge on Rating Breakdown Letters
- Proficiency in the English language is a MUST. Speaking and writing skills must be above average.
- Customer Service Experience.
- Logistics and Analyzation.
- Basic knowledge with Medical Terminology.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
Vet Comp & Pen Medical Consulting
BusinessView all jobs at Vet Comp & Pen Medical Consulting