Dish Utility / Pizzeria Lola
Vestalia Hospitality Minneapolis, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pizzeria Lola is James Beard award-winning chef Ann Kim's first restaurant. Chef Ann felt something was missing in the Minnesota pizza landscape and, instead of complaining about it, decided to create what she thought was needed. The vision was simple: open a fun neighborhood restaurant (named after her dog) within walking distance of her own home, dedicated to making some of the best wood-fired pizza in America. The rest is history.
Pizzeria Lola is family-friendly and features something for everyone, from classics like the My Sha-Roni, Old Reliable, and Margherita to inventive signature pies including the Korean BBQ topped with marinated beef short ribs and the Lady Zaza with house-made kimchi and Korean sausage. Now in its tenth-year of business, Pizzeria Lola continues to top local and national best-of lists; it remains a staple of the Minneapolis dining scene and an anchor for the Armatage neighborhood.
- Supporting the culinary & service teams by washing dishes & glassware, stocking the line, basic prep, maintaining work spaces, cleaning & being helpful.
- Working as a team to execute intentional service.
- Working as a team to create a safe, welcoming environment for all who come in our doors.
- Collaborating with team members on a variety of pertinent subjects with a commitment to compassion, well-being & growth.
What we are looking for:
- Dish experience and/or prep experience preferred but not required
- Team oriented, self aware individuals
- Dedication to development & growth
- Flexible schedule (AMs, PMs And Sundays)
- FT or PT availability
- A desire to work on a collaborative team that shares power, responsibility and decisions
- People that are collaborative, patient, flexible, and open to new possibilities
What we have to offer:
- Highly competitive hourly compensation with equity between houses, departments and skill levels
- Benefits package for all Full-Time employees including health, vision, dental, life, and long-term disability insurance; HSA and FSA accounts; paid time off; 401k with company match
- An organization that cares about the well-being of its team members, guests, and community
- A fun and supportive environment
- Dedication to practicing COVID-19 safety guidelines that have proven to keep our team and guests safe.
- Clear organization-wide vision, values, and guiding principles
- Unlimited opportunities for professional and personal growth within the organization
Powered by JazzHR
FoodView all jobs at Vestalia Hospitality