Vestal Manufacturing Chattanooga, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an Accountant to become an integral part of our team in Sweetwater, TN!
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information and preparing reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
Accountant Qualifications / Skills:
- Manufacturing Background
- Reporting Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Data Entry Management
· Power User of Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, and others (Knowledge of Epicor desired but not necessary)
· Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s accounting
- Minimum 5 years experience in manufacturing
176 Industrial Park Drive SweetwaterChattanooga, TN
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Vestal Manufacturing