Vestal Corporation seeks unique, creative and talented candidate interested in position of Marketing & Project Management Coordinator. Bachelors degree in business and/or marketing is preferred, but education is less important that the actual experience, creativity, talent and potential.
The position requires daily application of a broad range of professional skills, many of which the candidate will bring and some of which the candidate is enthusiastically interested in learning on the job.
- Project Management
- Monthly reports, as needed.
- Support dashboard updates for PowerBI and Tableau analytics work.
- Inputting percent-complete and forecasts into Ajera.
- Client interface/communication support.
- Lean design initiatives, www.leanconstruction.org.
- Quality control support.
- Career development coordination.
- Maintain recruiting advertisements.
- Business Development
- Social media management, including website updates, coordinating with website developer, LinkedIn page and updates, quarterly newsletter, and internal communications display updates.
- Maintain and edit resumes for use in qualifications statements and proposals.
- Prepare qualifications statements for sales opportunities.
- Support proposal preparation.
- Input project information into Vantagepoint CRM.
- Marketing research.
- Monitor FBO.GOV and prepare SF330 for selected Solicitations.
- Coordinate social and charitable committee.
The perfect candidate for this position (not necessarily in any order of priority):
- Enjoys collaborating on multi-disciplinary teams to solve problems and meet challenges.
- Thrives on the challenges of design-build (designing to budget and fast-track design) and integrated project delivery teams.
- Optimistic and positive attitude.
- Willing to expand the traditional roles and participation.
- Hands on, hardworking, productive, confident, detail-oriented, creative and accurate.
- Trouble shooter.
- Proficient with the tools of the trade and always adding new skills.
- Continuous learner.
- Proactive in planning and execution of the work.
- Perseveres through the peaks and valleys of the work.
Proficient user of the following software is a plus:
- CorelDraw and/or Adobe Illustrator.
- BlueBeam Revu
- MS WORD, POWERPOINT, EXCEL, ACCESS, VISIO, PROJECT RRO, Power BI
- Adobe Acrobat
- Tableau dashboard
Vestal Corporation is a medium-sized St. Louis-based multidisciplinary Engineering, Architecture and Construction Consulting firm. We are known for our leadership in Lean Design, Integrated Project Delivery, including expertise in leading edge engineering and BIM.
Client types include Owners, Large US and International Design-Build Industrial Contractors and Federal & State Government. Project sizes vary from small to very large (> $1 Billion).
If interested in this exciting and challenging position, please send your resume.