Vestal Corporation seeks unique and talented candidate interested in position of Electrical Designer or Technician. Number of years of experience is less important that the actual experience, talent and potential.
This perfect candidate for this position (not necessarily in any order of importance):
- Curiosity about and passion for all things in the built environment.
- Enjoys collaborating on multi-disciplinary teams to solve problems and meet challenges.
- Thrives on the challenges of design-build (designing to budget and fast-track design) and integrated project delivery teams.
- Productive and Profitable.
- Optimistic and positive attitude.
- Willing to expand the traditional engineering designer role and participation.
- Hands on.
- Detail oriented.
- Trouble shooter.
- Proficient with the tools of the trade and always adding new skills.
- Continuous learner.
- A natural engineering designer with high construction aptitude.
- Leader that is proactive in planning and execution of the work.
- Perseveres through the peaks and valleys of the project.
CAD and CAD-related skills that are a plus:
- REVIT MEP
- BlueBeam Revu
- Spanish is a plus.