Customer Service Representative (In-Store)
- Posted: 23 days ago
- $15 Hourly
We are in search of a special someone who can be self-motivated to learn, improve, and truly become a partner to our customer base. If this sounds like the growth opportunity you are looking to immerse yourself in, you will be a great fit for our Customer Service team!
Our position involves working the front line, face to face directly with customers. We have found that working in-person with our customers is by far more effective and they truly love it!
What We Offer:
- Paid training and development
- Starting hourly pay up to $15 per hr (DOE)
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Annual R&R trip
- Team lunches
- Weekly events
- Paid road trip opportunities
- Close knit family environment
- Work in-person with customers daily to provide high customer acquisition and retention rate
- Develop a knowledge of our products and services to better service customers, answer questions, and provide effective solutions to unique and individualized needs.
- Collaborate with peers and strategize for the overall success of the team.
- Understand and interpret customer needs with the ability to apply information taught from other top representatives to personalize specific product packages
- Support other entry-level sales professionals to help identify additional areas of opportunity for our customers, while maintaining a positive, sincere and compassionate demeanor
- Communicate cross-functionally with upper management and the compliance team to ensure the proper protocols are maintained when working with customers.
- Student mentality
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- A friendly and energetic personality with customer service focus
- Ability to handle customer complaints in a timely manner
- Availability to work flexible shifts
- High school degree or equivalent
Vesta Career Concepts Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?