Graphic Designer - Part Time - open to remote
- Posted: November 20, 2022
This role is part-time, 10-20 hours per week depending on current projects. Must be based in MN.
Vessco Holdings is a value-added distributor of equipment and services for process, flow control, pumps and automation/controls related to municipal water/wastewater and industrial customers. We offer a comprehensive product portfolio, value-added design/engineering and aftermarket parts and services through a variety of businesses in service to customers across the United States.
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you'll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.Key Duties:
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
Arts and Entertainment
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?