Dynamics CRM Developer
Vespa Group LLC Indianapolis, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Dynamics CRM Developer
Job Classifications: Exempt Full Time
Contract Placement: N/A
Reporting: Technical Practice Manager
Position Purpose: Collaborate with end-users and business managers to design, configure, customize, and deploy D365 applications, with a focus on Case Management and customer facing portals.
· Configure “out of the box” D365 functionality, and create custom entities, business process flows, business rules, workflows, etc. as required.
· Build and deploy a D365 (or PowerApps) Portal that exposes several custom entities via multi-step, conditional webforms.
· Work with IT support personnel for deployments, security considerations, and system/application integration.
· Assist in developing project timelines and resource/budget estimations.
· Must communicate clearly and promptly to questions and proactively reach out to customers for productive conversations
· Analyze user requirements and usability metrics to ensure customer satisfaction
· Apply technical specifications to each project
· Meet with clients to refine and evaluate requirements, strategy and content needs
· Develop and implement product specifications
- Advanced experience working with PowerAutomate Flows
- Advanced experience with Release Management with CRM
Required - None.
Preferred - Project Management certification (PMP) and associated Microsoft certifications
Education and/or Experience:
Required: Minimum 3-5 years’ experience configuring and customizing D365 applications. Must have extensive knowledge in configuring Customer Service Hub. Must know how to create custom entities, forms, views, business process flows, workflows, and business rules. Minimum 1-2 years’ experience designing, configuring, and implementing D365 (or PowerApps) portals. Must be able to configure basic branding, site navigation, and create web forms that involve multiple steps and related entities.
Abilities, Knowledge, Skills: The abilities, knowledge, skills described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Ability to analyze and interpret software
· Ability to troubleshoot and think critically to resolve complex technological problems;
· Ability to have a positive and professional demeanor;
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively;
· Ability to speak clearly in front of large groups of people;
· Ability to work independently on complicated tasks;
Supervision: No supervisory duties.
Working Conditions: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee will primarily work remotely from their home. They will be expected to communicate and coordinate with clients and other coworkers through quick response via phone or email. Occasional travel to client sites may be required.
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to sit; talk or hear and use hands for computer operation. The employee is occasionally required to stand; Specific vision abilities required by this job include the ability to focus on a computer screen for extended periods of time.
Vespa Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified Individual with a Disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. For more information please visit www.vespa-group.com.
Vespa Group LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at Vespa Group LLC