Veryable is seeking energetic, self-motivated operators who thrive in fast paced, hands-on work environments.
We have multiple opportunities with our partner businesses for
· General warehouse associates
· Pick / pack / ship
· General Machining
· Equipment Maintenance
· Event Set up
· Multi Shifts to choose from
Warehouse Associate Job Description:
Responsibilities include increasing warehouse efficiency, participating in daily warehouse operations, improving production, inventory management, and packing and scanning orders. The goal is to increase warehouse profitability and streamline the warehouse process while keeping customers happy.
List of warehouse duties:
- General order preparation and completion (picking, packing, shipping, and scanning orders) on schedule
- Manually or mechanically load and unload materials
- Control inventory, keep quality levels high
- Effectively communicate with supervisors and co-workers
- Follow quality service procedures
- Cooperate with warehouse rules and regulations
- Reliable transportation
- Comfortable with navigating and using smartphone apps.
List of warehouse associate requirements:
- Experience in inventory technology and databases
- Organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with warehouse practices and technology
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Valid forklift license is a plus
New work opportunities post to the Veryable mobile app each and every day!