Remote C# and Azure Technical Leader/Architect Unique Software Company
Very Stable Software Company Trumbull, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Excellent Opportunity with an extremely stable Enterprise Software Product company.
Industry Leader providing a Unique bleeding edge (integrating with the latest and greatest) Operating System, Database and ERP Systems Interfacing Technology
Excellent Working Environment, Tremendous Opportunity for growth and advancement and exposure to emerging technologies.
- Experience working in a Senior SW Engineer, Technical Lead or Coding Architect Role surrounding a C# (dot.net) based Enterprise Sized software alongside Azure Cloud;
- We are seeking a Senior C# Developer (Technical Leader/Architect Level) with experience designing and writing code surrounding Azure Cloud technology: ideally someone with a background in dot.NET Core, (Blazor is a plus), .NET Framework, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, MS-SQL Server, and Visual Studio who can assess a coding team's ability and readiness to shift applications to Azure cloud while acting as a mentor and technical leader with the goal of re-creating/customizing and creating new scalable multi-tiered applications to run successfully on Azure.
- Must be ready, willing and able to work on existing code (debugging, analyzing coding, fixes, patches, troubleshooting at the source code level) Combined with designing and coding new Software Application Features, Additions, Changes and Updates.
- Experience working in a similar Highly Visible and Highly Communicative role with heavy Software Applications project coordination in addition to large scale applications design, layout, assessment, technical leadership and coding (this is a hands on coding role).
- Experience working in a timeline driven AGILE environment or Similar Continuous Integration SW Development Environment.
- A Bachelor's Degree (preferably in Computer Science or Computer Engineering); MS Degree in Computer Science is a Strong Plus; MicroSoft Azure Certifications are a plus (MS Azure Architect Technologies, MS Azure Solutions Architect Expert)
- Experience working on-in-around large scale / multi-tiered C#.Dot.net based code alongside Azure (azure api's, etc)
Excellent Compensation and Benefits Package.
Please call or apply for more information.
Very Stable Software CompanyWhy Work Here?
Collaborative Team Focused Environment, Constant Exposure to Emerging technologies.
Unique Software Company, Stable (tons of name brand corporate clients) and Growing Company, Leading the industry in their niche mixing B2B application stacks.
TechnologyView all jobs at Very Stable Software Company