Very Stable Long Island Based Firm Looking to Fill permanent positions with full benefits, base salary, bonus, etc.
Newly Created/Expansion Roles due to Corporate Technology Projects, Upgrades to Existing Systems, Additional LAN/WAN build outs and internal promotions.
Excellent Working Environment and Very Bright/Personable Teams.
- Solid Cisco Skills (Cisco Switches, routers, hubs, etc.) especially with Cisco Switch Configuration, Cisco Switch troubleshooting, Cisco Switch Swap-Outs, CCNA Certification is a plus; experience with VOIP backbone (monitor, troubleshoot, install) and VPNs are also a plus
- Experience coordinating projects dealing with a mixture of Cisco and basic Windows.
- Basic MS Windows Administration exposure; knowledge of at least some of the following: WINS, DNS, DHCP, Active Directory (including A.D. group policy), experience with MS Exchange migrations/Exchange setups in multi site 'WAN' environments is a major plus)
- An overall willingness to assist users and perform systems support tasks...must be willing/ready to perform 'escalated' user support and help desk tasks on an as needed basis.
- Current VMware and/or Microsoft Networking certifications are pluses.
- Cisco Voice/Cisco Unity knowledge or training or certifications; experience with CISCO Network connected voice systems is a major plus.
- VPN setup, upgrade and integration with windows, VMware and Cisco.
Compensation Packages and Benefits (including incentives for upgrading or attaining your Cisco Certifications)
Please Note: this is a NYC area traveling role will require the flexibility to work in Long Island and NYC as needed (the role comes with travel and mileage reimbursement); the ability to work at off-shift (non 9-5 hours) is preferred