- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for an Oracle Database Administrator with 8+ years of experience to support our projects with federal government agencies. Candidate must have demonstrate good process discipline and experience working within constraints of Service Level Agreements.
This is a telework/remote/telecommuting position.
Core Competencies and Certifications:
- Analyzing, designing, developing and migrating on premise Oracle database instances to AWS or Azure Cloud
- ETL Tool Expertise
- Extensive working experience in performing database sizing, transaction performance and monitoring
- In depth working experience with Oracle store procedures and database triggers
- Experience working in Agile and DevOps environments
- Bachelors or advanced degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related discipline, or commensurate work experience
- Oracle Certified Professional or Expert Certification
- Government or commercial healthcare IT experience preferred
- As an SDVOSB, we strongly encourage qualified Veterans to apply
Powered by JazzHR
Vertx Enterprise Solutions, LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at Vertx Enterprise Solutions, LLC