Pharmacy Technician - $500 Sign On Bonus
Vertisis Scottsdale, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
$500 Sign On Bonus
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
Location: Scottsdale, AZ (East Bell Road and the 101)
Compensation: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
Employment Type: Full Time with Benefits (Medical, Life, Dental, Vision, and 401K)
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 9:00 am- 5:00 pm
No nights, no weekends, and no major holidays!
*** Apply for the Pharmacy Technician role today at www.vertisis.com/careers ***
Job Activities and Responsibilities:
This position provides an exciting opportunity for a Pharmacy Technician to gain hands on experience in one of the most unique compounding pharmacies in the United States, to excel in a high impact patient focused role and to positively impact the lives of others.
The ideal candidate must have superb customer service skills, and be able to multitask; so, if you're looking for a fast pace and team-oriented pharmacy, please apply!
· Professionally answer phones and provide superb customer service to physicians
· Efficiently take scripts and enter them into pharmacy software
· Accurately fill prescriptions and prep them for shipment
· Complete appropriate documentation such as labels, log sheets, and reports in a timely manner
· Provide customer service to courier services and doctors when they are picking up medications
· Process orders through Point of Sale (POS) system
· Stocks shipping supplies and maintains inventory
· Keep work area clean and organized
· Other duties as needed
· Must have at least a Pharmacy Technician Trainee License
· Strong attention to detail
· Must be flexible, friendly, engaging, and proactive
· Ability to multi-mask and meet deadlines with little supervision
· Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced working environment
· Must have excellent written and verbal customer service skills
· Must work at ease on a computer
· Prior customer service, data entry, or call center experience high preferred
Please note that final job offer may be contingent on successfully passing a background check and drug screen.
*** Apply today at www.vertisis.com/careers ***
Hiring Company Description:
Vertisis Custom Pharmacy is one of the most unique compounding pharmacies in the United States. Vertisis offers doctors access to custom compounded, personalized medicine for their patients, delivered directly to their practice or facility. The Vertisis team has over 60 years of experience working in, and managing, pharmacies and medical practices. The Vertisis team creates a harmonious combination between the normally segregated communities of conventional and natural medicine. This helps strengthen the connection between medical practices and compounding pharmacies to create better care for patients and the industry.
Powered by JazzHR
HealthcareView all jobs at Vertisis