Senior Mobile Developer - iOS
Verticalmove, Inc. is the leading technology talent firm for Information Technology, Software Engineering and Executive professionals. We build the most admired companies throughout the world by identifying and attracting highly qualified and often hard to find professional talent. Our portfolio of clients include start-ups financed by the most exclusive venture capital firms, and established billion-dollar brands.
Being part of our Information Technology and Engineering consultancy means you’ll have industry leading benefits too, including Health (medical, dental, vision and life insurance), Paid Time Off (sick and vacation) and Retirement (401k with a 4% match).
Please follow us for valuable content, interview advice, compensation data, and job opportunities:
We are looking for a Senior iOS developer to join our team. We are working in an exciting, fast-paced environment to build our products - applications and systems - for our customers
We expect you to be self-driven, think out of the box, and be able to solve interesting and complex problems together with the team of other outstanding engineers.
The mobile team is passionate and, on a mission, to empower millions of users to improve wellness and find care through devices they use every day. We are looking for a strong performer to join us and make an impact right now as we increase our offerings on the mobile platform. This is a technical leadership role with an opportunity to influence technical and product decisions.
· Mobile development
· Building consumer products that delight our users
· Continuously improving and simplifying user experience
· Joining a team with collaboration and respect
· iOS development with deep knowledge of the platform
· Programming languages - Swift, React Native (nice to have
· Server integration (REST endpoints)
· Released at least one app on the App Store
· BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or related field
Qualifications, skills and experience:
· Must have 5+ years professional experience developing software
· Must have excellent Java, and/or Kotlin skills
· Must have experience in building applications from scratch for iOS
· Must have excellent English language skills, both verbal and written
· Is comfortable with an Agile development environment