We're looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst to join our IT Business Systems (Salesforce) team. In this role, you'll develop quote-to-cash processes and automations, and analyze data primarily within Salesforce, CPQ packages and the CPQ process.
As a successful Business Systems Analyst, you possess strong communication skills with the ability to articulate and document requirements, identify solutions, and provide feedback for our business users. In addition, you possess the business and technical skills prescribed, enjoy working in a fast-paced and high-growth environment and have experience managing complex projects in support of a sales organization. Ideal candidates have experience with Salesforce and CPQ packages, and strong knowledge of understanding the quote-to-cash process.
What You'll Do:
- Develop an understanding of the business's needs, then analyze, document, evaluate, and prioritize the requirements to make recommendations on solutions and implementation.
- Identify and execute testing in support of system integration and user acceptance.
- Define, discover, and assist in the reporting process to help business users make informed decisions.
- Provide visibility, insight, and communication during technology implementations and enhancements, working successfully as a liaison between involved parties/teams.
- Partner with the Sales organization to provide training, support, and technical assistance to stakeholders.
- Requirements gathering and translating Business Requirements to Technical requirements.
- Building Test Cases and UAT.
- Process Design.
- SFDC Admin experience preferred.
- BS in Computer Science or a related field.