Content Writer - Streaming Industry (Freelance)
- Posted: over a month ago
The Streamable (thestreamable.com) is seeking freelance writers who are passionate about cord-cutting and streaming service news. If you want to help millions of cord-cutters learn about what's happening in the world of streaming covering Netflix, Disney Plus, Hulu, Prime Video, YouTube TV, Sling TV, then this freelance writing opportunity is for you.
Please visit our site at thestreamable.com to review the stories we’ve published. If you’re excited about the articles you’re reading on The Streamable, we’d love to hear from you.
The company is fully remote, so you can join from anywhere (but, Eastern Time Zone preferred).
Candidates with previous experience as interns or as entry-level journalists at online media companies or print publications are preferred, but we're open to reviewing work by veteran writers.
This is a perfect opportunity for recent journalism school graduates and young journalists who are eager to hone their writing skills with an experienced managing editor with more than 20 years of experience in the news industry as their mentor.
You’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
Writer Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of cord-cutting and the streaming service industry.
- Proven ability to work under tight deadlines without compromising editorial standards.
- Ability to pitch story ideas based on breaking news, industry trends and SEO analytics.
- An excellent grasp of grammar is critical and previous experience with AP style is a plus.
- An understanding of SEO best practices is also a plus.
- Ability to upload, write and edit content in our CMS.
Please include sample work with your application. Please contact us at info(at)thestreamable.com with any questions.
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at VerticalScope Inc.