As a growing progressive company where technology powers our success, we are seeking a Software Developer to help enhance and expand our existing systems. Our team is passionate and dedicated to developing new features for our products, and we are looking for like-minded individuals to become the newest members of our expanding development operations. This exciting position comes with an excellent benefits package that includes medical and dental insurance, a 401(k) plan with company match, bonus program, paid time off, casual working environment, flexible work schedule, free training through pluralsight.com and more!
- Perform analysis, diagnostics, development, testing, and documentation of software.
- Demonstrate development methodology, standards and the basics of user satisfaction.
- Participate in code reviews to represent reviewed work for adherence to standards and specifications.
- Write or revise program documentation, operations documentation, and user guides in accordance with standards; Report status and problems to appropriate IT management and/or Project Management teams.
2+ plus years of related experience with the following technologies:
- Experience writing MS SQL server stored procedure and ad-hoc queries.
- Experience building or maintaining web sites in ASP.NET MVC in C#. The ideal candidate will also have experience with AngularJS.
- Experience working with jQuery to implement functionality such as client side validation, and AJAX calls.
- Experience with JAVA/JSP is a plus.
- Experience building or maintaining C# WinForms applications.
- Experience building or maintaining web services, WCF, or ASP.NET Web API services.
- Experience working with XML. The ideal candidate will also have experience working with XML related technologies such as XSL, XSD, and DTD.
- Knowledge of secure web development concepts (XSS, SQL injection, etc.).
- Must be able to communicate efficiently and be able to work with a diverse population.
- Strong interpersonal skills required, including: written and verbal communications, diligent, willingness to assist where necessary, and commitment to self-improvement.
- Knowledge of computer terminology and various necessary software and hardware programs required.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks or projects and understand the importance of user satisfaction and apply it in the process of application development.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Willing to provide off hours support on a rotating basis.
The candidate we are seeking will have trade school or industry certification, college degree, or equivalent skill set.
All candidates are subject to a drug test and a background screening and must meet FBI requirements.
To apply, please visit: https://verticalscreen-openhire.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?company_id=16708&version=1
Visit us online at https://www.verticalscreen.com