A dynamic primary care clinic just outside of Springfield, MO is seeking a full time General Dentist. Join a team that has a passion for providing the highest quality of services for those who live in our community.
Visa candidates welcome!
At a Glance:
- Competitive base salary plus incentives
- Student loan reimbursement
- Flexible schedule for excellent work-life balance
- Must have a passion for working with the underserved
Responsibilities of the Dentist:
- Provide diagnosis of patients' dental status utilizing accepted clinical and radiological techniques.
- May arrange for appropriate consultations to determine treatment needed.
- Provide routine recall exams, extractions, restorations, prosthetic services, prophylaxis and fluoride treatments.
- Supervise the work of dental hygienist(s) and dental assistant(s).
Requirements of the Dentist:
- DMD or DDS from accredited dental school
- Must have MO license (or eligible to acquire) and DEA
- Competence in all facets of general dentistry
- Ability to see patients of all ages
All inquiries are completely confidential, apply today!