We are a leading Event Promotions Firm in the area. Our focus on customer service is unparalleled!
Our goals are simple: every consumer must benefit from our promotions, every client must benefit from our services and every representative must benefit from our training and team spirit!
The main focus of this position is to promote our clients' brand names by developing and supporting event marketing programs. This position will work closely with other Account Managers, corporate marketing and sales organizations to support marketing and event activities (shows, events, campaigns, etc) and utilize their marketing expertise to help develop and execute marketing programs that will increase demand and drive revenue.
*Please note: The Direct Customer Service positions that we currently have open are Entry Level positions, with no ceiling on the opportunity for growth. If you are looking to step directly into a management position, this is NOT the position for you. We require all managers, regardless of past experience, to train at an Entry Level prior to taking on management responsibilities.
We provide our Representatives with:
- Comprehensive Paid Training by a National Manager
- Travel allowance
- Opportunity For Community and Charity Involvement
- Flexible Scheduling
- Numerous Advancement Opportunities
Do You Have The Qualifications?
- Required Customer Service Experience
- Must Have Own Reliable Transportation
- Ability To Learn and Apply Marking/Promotional Strategies
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Desire for an Entry Level Opportunity with Management Goals