Talent Acquisition Specialist/Corporate Recruiter
Our client, a large reputable Non-Profit Organization is seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist / Corporate Recruiter to manage their full cycle recruitment, from identifying potential hires to interviewing and evaluating candidates. In this position, you will play an important part in building a strong employer brand for the organization to ensure to attract, hire and retain the most qualified employees. The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for interviewing and referring applicants for a diverse area of positions: clerical, technical, administrative, professional, healthcare, and management positions throughout the company. This position must possess considerable skill in interviewing techniques, a good knowledge of all specialized functions in the company, a basic understanding of the company's organizational structure, an extensive knowledge of personnel policy and procedures, as well as familiarity of federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist responsibilities include sourcing candidates online, updating job postings and conducting reference and employment checks. If you have experience with various job interview formats, including phone screenings and group interviews, and can help us recruit faster and more effectively, we'd like to meet you.
- Processes job requisitions.
- Coordinates with hiring manager(s) to determine best recruiting process for position(s).
- Acts as liaison with area employment and recruiting agencies.
- Screens and interviews applicants.
- Conducts employment verifications.
- Extends verbal and written contingent job offers.
- Coordinates background checks and new-hire processes.
- Coordinates onboarding processes with HR, Benefits and Payroll.
- Completes regular, periodic reporting on recruitment activities. Keep track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire).
- Participates in job fairs and career events.
- Builds the company's professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree (four year college) in Human Resources or Business Administration
- HR Certification by an accredited organization preferred.
- 4+ years experience in a recruitment role (agency and/or corporate); Non-Profit and/or Healthcare professionals preferred
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases (UltiPro).
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluations.
- Familiarity with social media and other professional network.
- Responsible and accountable for the entire new hire experience.
- Enthusiastic and energetic about the mission of public/population health.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and evolving workplace.
- Diversity Oriented in all aspect of evaluation of candidates regardless of their age, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, or job type.
- Has the strong desire to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Possesses the traits of being organized and detail oriented and follows systematic work habits in performing tasks.
- Aptitude for workplace empathy with a very strong focus on customer service related to internal and external clients.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.