Customer Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
- $48,000 to $88,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Full Job Description
Every day, Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) at Vertical are entrusted to serve some of the most vulnerable communities by providing customer care to millions of Americans who need to maneuver through complex healthcare plans. During these uncertain times we ensure that we are delivering the best outcomes possible for our clients and customers - ensuring every action (via phone, webchat or email) is thoughtful, open, transparent, and done with integrity. To prepare you for this role, Maximus provides paid, comprehensive training which ensures our customer service representatives care for each caller with the highest levels of knowledge and professionalism.
- Provide responses to telephone inquiries in a courteous and professional manner, using pre-scripted responses
- Follow policies and standard operating procedures such as filling out timesheets, adhering to privacy rules and responding to numerous phone inquiries.
- Utilize standard technology such as telephone, e-mail, and web browser to perform job duties.
- Assist caller(s) with filling out online applications and submitting electronically to plan provider for processing.
- Complete basic call log related to the phone inquiries such as clicking radio buttons to confirm which scripts were read to the caller
- Refer calls as required to CSR Lead
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of client regulations and policies
- Report problems that occur via the online system so they can be addressed by the appropriate parties
- Respond to telephone inquiries within staffing and time parameters
- Working special holidays and/or overtime may be required
- Regular and predictable attendance is required
- All personnel will be required by contract to undergo program update training as the program changes
Education and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum six (6) months customer service experience required
- Must be able to speak and read English fluently
- Ability to work within established turnaround times
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to organize simultaneous tasks
- Ability to work as a member of a team
Vertical Business SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Awesome company to work for with unlimited growth potential.
Vertical Business Solutions is redefining the concept of a temporary employment service. All personnel we represent are considered permanent employees of our company and given termed work assignments on a regular basis. As a result, only the workplace or task is temporary in nature, not the availability of employment. Our goal is to completely satisfy our clients' staffing needs while simultaneously creating full-time employment for our work force. This dual approach allows Vertical to provide each of our clients with a dependable temp service that delivers trained and qualified personnel who are dedicated to their job from start to finish.