Sr. Staff Accountant
About the Company
The company is a full-service accounting and consulting firm and has been one of the top 30 CPA firms in Orange County over the last 40 years as rated by the Orange County Business Journal. The company offers a wide range of expertise in business operations, taxation and accounting issues for companies doing business in several countries. Their management team members are “X-Big 4” and bring that special level of competence and knowledge to service their clients, which include publicly traded companies, private enterprises and high net-worth individuals.
They offer a competitive salary based upon experience and an excellent benefit package.
- Primarily responsible for tax research, preparation, and review of corporate, partnership and individual tax returns.
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills.
- Candidate should possess excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple engagements and completing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive results-based team environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of progressive federal tax consulting and/or compliance experience in corporate or public accounting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is preferred
- Masters in Taxation is a plus.