Truck Drivers, Route Delivery
Vertex Global Solutions, Inc. Philadelphia, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily deliveries based on assigned routes
- Following customer service delivery standards, meeting the customer's need as best as possible
- Counting the product accurately when loading and delivering
- Interacting and communicating with supervisors and customers in regards to service needs and/or emergencies
- Handing customer credit slips if applicable and collecting cash
- Recording all trips and completing related paperwork. (Must be able to complete the paperwork in English)
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 6 months of experience driving OR an entry level driver certificate for new truck drivers
- Commercial driving experience a plus but not required
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Must have valid driver's license
- No DUI/DWI in past 3 years
- Eligible to work in the USA for any employer
- Ability to pass a pre-employment DOT drug test and physical
Vertex Global Solutions, Inc.Why Work Here?
GROWTH FROM WITHIN - GREAT TEAM! ABILITY TO LEARN A REWARDING FIELD AND GET PEOPLE EMPLOYED
We know a resume doesn’t tell the whole story. That’s why we partner with each and every candidate, to get to know who they are, and connect opportunities to their unique career goals. Contact one of our recruitment specialists today, as not all of our positions are posted on our website.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Vertex Global Solutions, Inc.