- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Identifying, qualifying and closing new business opportunities
- Maintaining and growing our Portfolio within existing and new customers
- Develop leads from many places including realtors, contractors/builders, lawyers, mortgage companies, newspapers, touring neighborhoods in their territory, etc.
- Help customers make informed decisions about the products and servies that you are offering, including local moving services, interstate moving services, international moving services, storage in transit, permanent storage, special services, valuation/insurance and packing and crating services
- Execute (on a timely basis) all proper procedures and forms associated with the processing of jobs booked, on behalf of customers.
- Help to make sure that all jobs booked are seen through to completion, with customer satisfaction as the goal including assistance in the area of billing and collection, claims and other problems if necessary and appropriate
- Be a team player - Demonstrate respect to both customers, clients and fellow employees
- Must have a valid driver's license and your own vehicle (you will be traveling throughout your tri-state territory)
- Must be a self starter with the ability to achieve goals
- Possess a professional attitude
- Excellent organizational skills and effective communication skills
- Weekly Draw of $1,000
- Unlimited Commissions
- Avg. Salary $85k-$100k+/year
Vertex Global Solutions, Inc.
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Vertex Global Solutions, Inc.