- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for someone competitive and very energetic for our client in Massachusetts area.
Position is responsible for the activities regarding customer service, delivery of product, service and installation of equipment and overall customer satisfaction. A key leader who individuals can go to for guidance and direction. Both a tactical and strategic thinker. A problem solver and leader.
- Executes organization-wide best practices and promotes high standards
- Has the ability to interact effectively at all levels of the organization, as well as the ability to
- coach, mentor and motivate people
- Enforces compliance with administrative policies, procedures, safety rules, and governmental regulations
- Directs the management team to ensure efficient operations, safety training and compliance
- with DOT and HAZMAT standards and programs
- Participates in the management of vendor and contractor relationships to ensure high support at the lowest possible cost
- Responsible for customer satisfaction with the ability to directly handle customer complaints,
- concerns and solve problems
- An analytical thinker who can interpret data and use that information to address issues customer or
- A mechanical or logistical background would be helpful
- Ability to work through chaotic situations gain consensus, provide direction and execute
- effectively. Understand, follow and apply site safety plans – SPCC and FRP
- Participates and takes ownership in the following processes; budgeting, forecasting and P&L review.
- Manages the execution of the budget plan consistent with site-level forecasts to ensure minimal variance from plan
- Must be comfortable in a business development role
- Hold or obtain all CTEP certifications necessary to operate and maintain the company facilities, along with customer owned and company operated facilities
- Manage the maintenance of all required records for required state and federal reporting, training,
- maintenance, inspections, and other operational documentation related to the operation and maintenance of oil and propane terminals, community systems and individual customer facilities.
- Travel is required
- Must have a personal smart phone with appropriate coverage
- Leadership, motivation, training and development of staff
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor's or Associate's degree preferred
- Includes decision-making, facilitating and process improvement; makes self-available to staff; Provides regular performance feedback; develops subordinates' skills and encourages growth. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Contact Angelo Presti @ (646) 832-0994
Vertex Global Solutions, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Vertex Global Solutions, Inc.