Our client is hiring a Database Engineer with MDM Healthcare Experience. This is a Contract opportunity and location is in Yonkers, NY.
- Establishes database management systems, standards, guidelines and QA for database deliverables.
- Builds ETL workflows using Informatica and extracts.
- Assists in the design of user interface and business application prototypes.
- Code complex programs and derives logical processes on technical platforms.
- Participate in quality assurance and develops test application code in the client-server environment
- Document and communicate database design.
- Determine the appropriateness of data for storage and the optimum storage organization.
- Assist the Data Warehouse Manager with process engineering (definition, training and improvement) for all software development life-cycle processes.
- Core experience needed as mandatory: MDM Healthcare
- Master Data Management experience with mastering Provider and Patient master data and code sets – min 5 years
- Healthcare experience – min 5 years
- Informatica Reference 360 MDM product experience – 2 years
- Informatica Power Center SQL