Bilingual Spanish/English is required.
You should have basic law office skills and a basic knowledge of immigration processes.
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills (including spelling, grammar and punctuation)
- Possess excellent organizational skills, including the ability to accomplish tasks in a timely manner and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Quick learner
- Capable of following instructions and not need micro-management
- Proficient with computer use and word processors (Word/Excel/Outlook/Adobe)
- Able to work both independently and with others
- Detail oriented
- Office 365 / Office Administration Skills
- College degree preferred