Versar, Inc. is seeking a Senior Management Analyst, Housing to support the Headquarters of the Air Force, Civil Engineer Directorate. This position will provide oversight of AFHMPs to ensure compliance with AF policy, program guidance, procedures, and use in program resource development. Primary work location is at the Pentagon in Washington DC.
• Coordinate, consolidate, develop and maintain Air Force Housing Management Program (AFHMP), governance and programmatic documents (e.g. Family Housing Master Plan (FHMP), Housing Requirements Market Analyses (HRMAs), Housing Community Profiles, Integrated Manpower Requirements Documents (IMRDs), and Dormitory Master Plan (DMPs)); action plan recommendations, task and inquiry responses, audit responses, and issue resolution action plans, to include BCAs, training plans.
• Engage and participate in housing working groups related to AF housing program development and resourcing to ensure HAF-level inputs.
• Engage, coordinate, and collaborate with OSD, SAF, other services, AFIMSC, AFCEC and stakeholders regarding AFHMPs requirements and resourcing.
• Coordinate and collaborate with AFIMSC/AFCEC providing AF/A4C level guidance to develop responses to Congressional and external inquiries.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience related to government or private sector housing who has the technical ability to analyze facility requirements and recommend/develop strategy and guidance for resource advocacy to support the Air Force Housing Program; to include: Military Family, Unaccompanied and Privatized Housing, GOQs, Housing Referral and Relocation Support Services, and enterprise military housing (eMH).
• Secret Clearance