Facility Energy Program Manager (FEPM)
- Expired: October 23, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Versar, Inc. is seeking a Facility Energy Program Manager (FEPM) to support the Headquarters of the Air Force, Civil Engineer Directorate. This position will provide policy, strategy, and oversight for the FEPM and its subprograms Air Force energy programs. Primary work location is the Pentagon in Washington DC.
- Coordinate, consolidate, develop, and maintain FEPM governance and programmatic documents, strategic and installation level energy plans, action plans, recommendations, task and inquiry responses, and issue resolution action plans under AF/A4C program management oversight.
- Develop and maintain CE enterprise-level policy and program guidance for successfully incorporating Energy Assurance and Resilience initiatives into the AF strategic objectives, while complying with Federal mandates, DoD and AF requirements under AF/A4C program management oversight.
- Research and provide comparisons and analysis on energy topics and priority programs and make recommendations on AF implementation strategies.
- Provide AF/A4C-level coordination with facility energy stakeholders (e.g. AFIMSC, SAF/IEE, and the Office of Energy Assurance (OEA)) and industry partners to identify, develop and implement protective actions, analyze and assess risk, and implement management activities based on threat, vulnerability and consequence analysis fulfilling CARM and Operational Energy Program (industrial energy) objectives.
- Provide policy, strategy, and oversight support for the FEPM and its subprograms (e.g. Critical Asset Risk Management, Operational Energy Program, Energy Savings Performance Contracts, Utility Energy Service Performance Contracts, facility metering and Advanced Meter Reading Systems, Renewable Energy, and Power Purchase Agreement programs, Energy Conservation Investment Program, etc.) by developing, coordinating, staffing, and tracking monthly and annual reports, program management reviews and developing strategy guidance.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of ten (10) years' experience in providing strategic direction in facility energy and water use management, and oversight on energy policy, innovation, technology, and program development at the Headquarters AF or Secretariat level.
- Possess a broad understanding of power grid, renewable, installation and facility energy background.
- Experience and knowledge of DoD policy issues relating to Energy Resilience and Conservation Investment Program (ERCIP) projects, and Energy Resilience Readiness Exercises (ERREs), sometimes referred to as "black-start" or "pull the plug" exercises.
- Requires a Secret clearance.
BusinessView all jobs at Versar, Inc.
Get fresh Energy Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.