DHS HSEN - IT Management Support Analyst (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
BayFirst Solutions, a subsidiary of Versar, Inc., is seeking a Network – Acquisition & Data Support Analyst (IT Management5 to support the effective management of the Department of Homeland Security’s HSEN (Homeland Security Enterprise Network) Wide Area Network (WAN) that enables the sharing of information across all DHS HQ and DHS Components, including shared Internet, intranet, and extranet services. This challenging role will be responsible in assisting HSEN in organizing and managing the network core infrastructure’s inventory of network device/tools data across an array of industry third party vendors, IT resellers, and DHS stakeholders. This candidate will work directly with team of network and security engineers, data center specialists, vendors, and DHS Acquisition Management.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Support the DHS Business Management Office (BMO) acquisition support efforts with respect to maintenance and renewal of all HSEN hardware and software licensing – this includes technologies/services involving Cisco, Palo Alto Networks, Broadcom, and F5, among many
- Maintain inventory of all HSEN hardware/software licensing and associated renewal dates through the support team’s data portal
- Maintain inventory of all vendor contacts and related assets that support HSEN
- Maintain inventory of all WAN circuits by working directly with network architects / engineers
- Maintain information for engineering staff to include contact information, skills, proficiencies, and after hours on-call schedule list
- Provide Tier 3 network incident management support as part of day-to-day operations for HSEN, to include coordinating with engineering staff and providing timely updates to management, NOSC government watch officers, and customers
- Assist team in assembling information and developing the monthly Program Management Review (PMR) with DHS
- Assist with on-going review and update of engineering standard operating procedures (SOPs) and document processes to mature service management across HSEN and the DHS Network Operations Security Center (NOSC).
- Work with Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) and engineering staff to support remediation efforts for open ‘plan of action and milestones’ (POAMs) and periodic security assessments
- Provide back-up support as needed for PKI digital certificate renewals
- Plan, direct, organize, control, and manage tasks to ensure that all milestones are fulfilled in an efficient and timely manner
- Assist with program tracking, milestones and deliverables using SharePoint and ServiceNow
Minimum Qualifications / Requirements
- At least five (5) years of professional experience, including experience in an IT services environment
- Experience in incident management – intaking customer issues, document pertinent information and triage as needed
- Must be resourceful in learning a very complex and dynamically changing network
- Must be able to work independently in fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Past experience within the Department of Homeland Security or other government agency is preferred.
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with ServiceNow and SharePoint
BA / BS (relevant field); relevant experience may be a substitute for education.
ServiceNow, SharePoint, Strong Excel skills
TechnologyView all jobs at Versar, Inc.
Get fresh Remote Network Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.