This is a Direct-Hire position being managed through Vero Local Healthcare Workforce Solutions. Clinton Memorial Hospital
Responsible for the delivery of safe, effective, and quality patient-family centered care in the OR and other area of perioperative services under the direction and supervision of the attending physician. Functions as an RN First Assistant during operative and other invasive procedures and throughout the perioperative continuum in accordance with scope of practice credentials, privileges, experience, education, and competency verification.
· Valid OHIO RN license
· Valid CPR/BLS & ACLS
· Successfully passed the hospital medication test at time of hire
· Successful completion of didactic from a structured course in first assisting
· Certification in Perioperative Nursing (CNOR)
· Five (5) years perioperative experience as both a scrub and circulating nurse.
· Has knowledge of surgical anatomy, physiology and techniques related to operative procedures
· Bachelors Preferred
For more information about this positions and others contact Vero Local Today @ 1-877-293-3670