Entry Level Associate Attorney
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Entry level attorneys, including candidates taking the February 2022 administration of the Florida Bar exam, as well as experienced lateral candidates, are all encouraged to apply with Vernis & Bowling of Miami, P.A. for employment.
Most candidates will be given an opportunity to interview over Zoom soon after their application is received.
Vernis & Bowling of Miami, P.A. is seeking career-track attorneys and law clerks to support expansion in its general liability and first-party property sections in the Miami office. Our firm culture is designed to provide motivated individuals with rapid professional growth, opportunities for leadership positions within the firm, as well as true work-life balance and a collegial work atmosphere.
An attorney at Vernis & Bowling of Miami, P.A. who consistently meets our department standards will receive the following:
1. Competitive base salary for large insurance defense firms and above average discretionary bonus structure.
2. Below average monthly billable hour expectation to improve work/life balance.
3. Option to work remotely for 3 days a week after the attorney demonstrates that they can meet or exceed the department standards.
4. Competitive benefits. (After application the firm will email a benefits brochure.)
5. Unmatched opportunity for litigation experience in an atmosphere that is collegial and supporting.
Vernis & Bowling - Palm BeachWhy Work Here?
“AV” rating from the prestigious Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory, evidencing the highest rating for legal ability and ethical standards
LegalView all jobs at Vernis & Bowling - Palm Beach