What you'll be doing...
Customer demand for wireless data service keeps growing, and to stay ahead of demand, we're deploying new technology-small cells. Small cells add coverage and capacity, but at a fraction of the size of a traditional cell site. You'll scout potential sites for new small cells (like existing utility poles, for example) and manage the site acquisition process. Your work will mean that even more users can connect to reliable high-speed wireless service, anywhere they live, work, and play.
- Analyzing potential site locations and then creating business cases for site acquisition.
- Managing vendors and purchasing during the site acquisition process.
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Interfacing with stakeholders like landlords, government employees, community officials and legal counsel.
- Maintaining database systems and reports pertaining to cellular site projects.
- Bidding sites out to turnkey vendors and choosing vendors for awards.
What we're looking for...
You're an experienced project manager-organized, detail oriented, and efficient. You've got excellent negotiation skills, and can work effectively with a variety of stakeholders, even in challenging situations. You're driven to resolve problems and overcome hurdles, and you approach every situation with a can-do, team-player attitude.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with wireless leasing or zoning.
- Valid driver's license.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Real estate experience. Ideally, in commercial leasing/acquisition, property management, site acquisition, land use entitlements, or real-estate affiliated legal.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.