Customer Experience Representative (VZ job title: Consultant)
What you’ll be doing…
With your superior customer service skills and excitement for technology, you’ll deliver an exceptional customer experience to go along with America’s fastest and most reliable network! Customers rely on us. When they have questions or issues, you’ll be there.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Answering incoming calls from customers and responding to requests about installation, disconnection, or changes to service.
- Identifying customer needs and proactively offering our products and services.
- Investigating and resolving customer inquiries and disputes on service, billing, rates, adjustments and policy issues.
- Responding to requests from customers about Verizon products and services.
- Verifying service order accuracy and completeness and making corrections/changes, as needed.
- Negotiating the collection of overdue bills.
- Working evenings, weekends, holidays and unscheduled shifts as determined by the needs of the business.
What we’re looking for…
You’ll have a dedication to customer service excellence with amazing communication skills and a positive, professional attitude. You’ll thrive in a fast-paced work environment, and enjoy helping our customers connect to the digital world.
Even better if you have:
- Related Associate Degree or 2+ years’ relevant experience.
- Customer Service call center experience.
- Previous collections experience.
When you join Verizon…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.