What you'll be doing...
The customer experience will be in your hands as you interact with our small and medium business customers in the store and through customer visits. You'll demonstrate the value of our products and services, and ignite their imagination. Driving small business results, you'll generate new business through prospecting, networking, leads and referrals.
- Driving small business results through coaching Sales Representatives
- Acquiring and retaining the accounts of the consumer small business segment.
- Utilizing solutions-based selling techniques.
- Outbound calling and customer visits.
- Completing contracts and reporting.
- Successful completion of motor vehicle report check is required.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in customer service, marketing or sales.
- Eligibility to pass Motor Vehicle Record check.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Wireless sales experience exceeding quota.
- Experience leading a team.
- Demonstrated capability to drive positive results in a team environment.
- Exceptional people skills for negotiating, conflict resolution and the demonstrated ability to build trust and act as an influencer at all levels.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.