Veritext is the global leader in legal litigation and deposition solutions. Veritext will arrange for any deposition service, court reporting, videographer, interpreter or conference room.
Our Mission: To be an integral part of our clients' legal process by providing relevant solutions, delivered with superb service and industry-leading technology.
Our Vision: To create enduring value for both clients and our team members with a corporate culture that is ethical, accountable, professional, respectful and collaborative.
We are looking for these qualities in our Receptionist position for our beautiful Corporate office in Livingston, NJ.
Main Purpose of the Role
To welcome all guests in person or on phone, address their needs professionally and ensure that the environment is properly appointed
Veritext Employees are expected to exhibit the following behaviors in the performance of their role:
· Work collaboratively with Veritext colleagues, exhibiting Veritext Values
· Ensure that all client (internal and external) communications are handled in a professional, timely and courteous manner
· Communicate necessary information timely, accurately and effectively; report incidents to management
· Welcome new projects and ideas; continuously work to enhance job knowledge while bringing value to role
· Take ownership of your work; follow-thru until final resolution
· Recommend and implement improvements in processes and procedures
· Participate in and absorb all trainings including Grovo, Summer Camp, in-person development sessions, etc.
· Fully understand and utilize all Vision functions as they relate to your position and their impact on other functions, departments, myVeritext, reporter portal, etc
· Greet and welcome all visitors in a pleasant, welcoming demeanor
· Enforce Veritext security policies for all visitors
· Assist with client needs and requests while in a Veritext office; build rapport with clients/visitors; act as primary point of contact for all guests
· Escort clients to designated conference rooms; proactively ask if they require any services
· Proactively help clients with all logistics and requests e.g., copying, food needs, airline boarding passing, shipping, etc.
· Treat reporters, videographers as "key members of our team"; go out of your way for them
· Maintain a professional appearance of all conference rooms and client-facing areas. Ensure supplies, marketing materials, beverages, snacks/food are refilled and stocked; ensure area is clean and welcoming; chairs and tables are arranged properly
· Ensure conference room technology has been set up, tested and is working at least 1 hour prior to depo
· Assist clients with all deposition-related technology so that proceeding goes smoothly
· Use Vision to manage conference room usage on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
· Alert sales people and management when key clients are in Veritext office
· Answer and redirect calls, in a timely, efficient and pleasant manner
· Be part of the phone queues and/or work the reception phone effectively
· Encourage subcontractor Portal use and be knowledgeable of all features
· Know all aspects of myVeritext and encourage client usage
Skills and Competencies (The abilities that the individual needs in order to perform this role effectively)
· Some knowledge of computers preferred
· Must have a pleasant demeanor and service with a smile mentality
· Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Customer service oriented with strong interpersonal skills
· Dedicated professional with the ability to respond to requests promptly and accurately
· Must be detail oriented, organized and be able to multi-task
· Proactive and motivated with strong problem solving and follow up skills
· Must be able to work both independently and with a team