Sales Account Specialist - Hybrid Schedule
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Veritext is the global leader in deposition and litigation support solutions with a proven track record of industry excellence. For law firms and corporations, we provide coverage across all of North America, state-of-the-art conference rooms, facilitate the connection with highly skilled reporters and videographers, advanced technology, remote services, unparalleled client service, and on-time delivery.
Our solutions utilize the latest easy-to-use technologies to streamline the deposition process, and reliably handle the most complex cases. All of this combined with unmatched data security (including HIPAA and PII compliance) ensure that Veritext clients have the best tools available and the confidence of working with the market leader.
Hybrid schedule. Regular schedule will be two days reporting to the office and three days working from home.
It is our mission to be an integral part of our clients’ litigation process by delivering unsurpassed value, innovative solutions and technology delivered with best-in-class service and data security. As an Account Specialist, you’ll be responsible for driving sales and revenue from new and existing clients around the nation. You’ll be tasked with selling solutions through prospecting, telephonic/electronic networking, and referrals as well as executing marketing initiatives to increase Veritext’s footprint resulting in revenue growth.
What you'll do:
- Build relationships with prospective and assigned clients through tactical conversations to understand their business objectives and determine appropriate Veritext solutions
- Remain in continual communication with clients to maintain superior client satisfaction, educate on emerging industry trends related to their litigation needs
- Host virtual presentations to clients demonstrating Veritext products and solutions; provide training as necessary
- Drive the sales process by identifying, selling and closing new areas of opportunity
- Utilize proprietary software and Salesforce to track all sales-related activities
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Veritext products, services, policies and best practices
Who you are:
- 1+ years of inside sales/client service and/or paralegal experience
- Self-motivated, energetic and creative driven to exceed sales goals
- Exceptional communication skills with a friendly and confident phone presence
- Naturally skilled at building relationships and establishing a rapport with clients
- Strong technical and analytical acumen; receptive and eager to learn new technology in an accelerated fashion
- Professional, timely and courteous
- Competitive base salary plus commission
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid Time Off to rest, relax and pursue special interests outside of work
- Company-paid mental health benefits to support overall mental wellbeing
- Flexible Spending Accounts (healthcare, dependent care, transit & parking)
- Matched 401(k) to help you save for your future
- Company-paid life insurance as well as short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous employee referral program
- Veritext Summer Camp – a fun-filled culture building and learning experience
- Learning and development opportunities to advance both personally and professionally
Veritext aspires to create a community based on collaboration, innovation, creativity and belonging. Our collective success depends on the robust exchange of ideas – an exchange that is best when the rich diversity of our perspectives, backgrounds and experiences flourish. To achieve this exchange, it is essential that all individuals and stakeholders feel and experience an environment where they are welcome, safe, secure, and heard. As such, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law. Any information provided will be used only in the compilation of data for EEO/Affirmative Action reporting. Completion of this data is voluntary and will not affect your opportunity for employment and/or terms or conditions of employment.
Veritext participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Veritext participa en E-Verify y proporcionará al gobierno federal la información de su Formulario I-9 para confirmar que usted está autorizado para trabajar en los EE.UU.
Veritext Legal Solutions
BusinessView all jobs at Veritext Legal Solutions
Get fresh Client Solutions Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.