Inside Sales Representative
Veritext Legal Solutions Livingston, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Veritext is the global leader in deposition and litigation solutions. We provide the most skilled reporters, advanced technology, and unmatched service to help our clients achieve successful outcomes. Our national platform and global capabilities enable us to provide consistent and reliable delivery anytime and anywhere.
Veritext embraces advanced technologies to streamline the deposition process and to manage the most complex cases. Using proprietary video, mobile and workflow services combined with superior security, including HIPAA and PII compliance, Veritext ensures their clients have the best tools and the confidence of working with the market leader.
*Temporarily remote until Veritext offices reopen.
Main Purpose of the Role
As an Account Manager you are responsible for supporting some of our biggest clients and driving activities and revenue from existing accounts around the nation. This role is responsible for strengthening relationships through telephonic and electronic networking and marketing initiatives, bolstering Veritext’s footprint resulting in revenue growth and quota attainment.
Our product and services are unique. It is what makes us the industry leader! You HAVE TO be as excited about what we have to offer as we are. Account Managers must have the ability to educate clients on Veritext’s products and services as well as provide solution-based knowledge, identify opportunities, and grow business.
The following are Skills and Competencies needed to do this job:
· Skilled presenter who is able to demonstrate in a practical, user-friendly style to promote Veritext’s products and services
· Candidates will have excellent communication and problem-solving skills, a strong desire to succeed and to manage and grow business.
· Strong Client Service skills
· Demonstrate success in sales, negotiation, communication, educating and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced business environment
· Proven ability to establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships
· Solution driven with the ability to think on your feet
· Ability to work collaboratively at all levels to create a results-driven, team-oriented
The Key Responsibilities of the Account Manager are as follows:
· Build client relationships through tactical conversations to understand the law firm’s business objectives and goals.
· Use telephonic and electronic communications (including webinars) to promote client communications
· Provide secondary Veritext connection/relationship to contacts (in addition to primary contact of client service associate)
· Upsell new and appropriate services and solutions to the contacts; understand client value and commensurate services
· Articulate Veritext’s value proposition and differentiators
· Work with Principals, Reporters and other key individuals to secure incremental business (limited face-to-face interaction)
· Trouble shoot issues/needs where appropriate; escalate and communicate with appropriate people; resolve client issues/problems
· Follow/enhance contact protocols/tracks, segment clients into appropriate tracks
· Utilize proprietary software and CRM to manage and log all activity
· Deliver minimum of 1 Continuing legal education (CLE) per quarter
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· 2 years of direct selling OR Account Management experience
Veritext offers competitive compensation and an exciting benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), generous paid time off, company paid short & long term disability, life insurance, and more.
VERITEXT is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law. Any information provided will be used only in the compilation of data for EEO/Affirmative Action reporting. Completion of this data is voluntary and will not affect your opportunity for employment and/or terms or conditions of employment.
Our solutions utilize the latest easy-to-use technologies that streamline the deposition process, enhance delivery flexibility, and reliably handle the most complex cases. Proprietary video, mobile and remote services combined with unmatched security, including HIPAA and PII compliance, ensure that Veritext clients have the best tools available and the confidence of working with the market leader.
Veritext Legal Solutions
BusinessView all jobs at Veritext Legal Solutions