Finance Representative (Collections)
Veritext Legal Solutions Mineola, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Main Purpose of the Role
To ensure that clients pay timely for the services they’ve received
Veritext Employees are expected to exhibit the following behaviors in the performance of their role:
· Work collaboratively with Veritext colleagues, exhibiting Veritext Values
· Ensure that all client (internal and external) communications are handled in a professional, timely and courteous manner
· Communicate necessary information timely, accurately and effectively; report incidents to management
· Welcome new projects and ideas; continuously work to enhance job knowledge while bringing value to role
· Take ownership of your work; follow-thru until final resolution
· Understand Company targets and strive to meet and exceed
· Understand Veritext products and services, their value and commensurate fees
· Resolves issues and escalate as needed to ensure prompt and accurate resolution; assist clients with various requests
· Participate and absorb all trainings including Grovo, Summer Camp, in-person development sessions, etc.
· Fully understand and utilize all Vision functions as they relate to your position and their impact on other functions, departments, myVeritext, reporter portal, etc
· Respond to all client requests and inquiries within 1 hour; resolve issues and/or escalate as needed to ensure prompt and accurate resolution
· Responsible for reviewing the total AR balances for each client; collaborate with other collectors across Regions to accelerate payments
· Meet/exceed daily, weekly, monthly collection call quotas/activities for assigned accounts
· Generate monthly Aging reports for assigned accounts to identify firms with invoices aged in excess of 45+ days and take action
· Resolve invoice discrepancies by collaborating with applicable colleagues to ensure prompt and accurate resolution/payment
· Prepare and review "Bucket" report on a daily basis to ensure proper application of cash.
· Prepare and review "Cash Receipts" Report on a daily basis to ensure you are communicating correct balances when dealing with clients.
· Prepare and review "Open Reporter Pay" Report to ensure no payments are made to clients who have an outstanding AR balance.
· Adhere to established collections policies and procedures
· Document all actions and next steps in Vision in the correct fields; ensure Vision notes are entered during call or within 15 minutes of ending call
· Be an active participant in the phone queues
Skills and Competencies (The abilities that the individual needs in order to perform this role effectively)
· Proficiency in MS Office required
· Proficiency in relevant financial software packages and applications
· Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Customer service oriented with strong interpersonal skills
· Dedicated professional with the ability to respond to requests promptly and accurately
· Must be detail oriented, organized and be able to multi-task
· Proactive and motivated with strong problem solving and follow up skills
· Must be able to work both independently and with a team
VERITEXT is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law. Any information provided will be used only in the compilation of data for EEO/Affirmative Action reporting. Completion of this data is voluntary and will not affect your opportunity for employment and/or terms or conditions of employment.
Our solutions utilize the latest easy-to-use technologies that streamline the deposition process, enhance delivery flexibility, and reliably handle the most complex cases. Proprietary video, mobile and remote services combined with unmatched security, including HIPAA and PII compliance, ensure that Veritext clients have the best tools available and the confidence of working with the market leader.
Veritext Legal SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Fun and independent environment. We are a growing company.
Veritext provides industry-leading Deposition and Litigation services. Our coverage is Nationwide, with services available across the United States. Veritext employees and deposition professionals are at the root of our success, with the drive and skill to go the extra mile, to ensure that our clients receive the most value from our services. Our solutions utilize the latest easy-to-use technologies that streamline the deposition process, enhance delivery flexibility, and reliably handle the most complex cases. Proprietary video, mobile and remote services combined with unmatched security, including HIPAA and PII compliance, ensure that Veritext clients have the best tools available and the confidence of working with the market leader.
611 Anton Blvd. Costa Mesa CA 92626Mineola, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Veritext Legal Solutions