Digital Court Reporter
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Looking for a bright new career in a stable field that has opportunities for growth? Do you have excellent technical skills and feel comfortable around computers and Zoom meetings? Does controlling your own work schedule through independent contracting sound appealing to you?
Digital reporting with Veritext Legal Solutions could be an excellent next step for you!
The role of a Digital Reporter (“DR”) is to officiate a civil litigation proceeding and to capture witness testimony. The DR is responsible for:
- Managing the proceedings as an independent arbiter of the record
- Swearing-in witnesses and acting as Notary of the State
- Generating a clear and complete recording of the proceeding using high-fidelity audio technology
- Creating accurate and detailed annotations of case events and terminology to serve as a guide for subsequent transcription.
Veritext Legal SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Join the leader in legal support solutions and be your own boss - become a Veritext Digital Reporter!
As a qualified Digital Reporter and independent contractor, you are automatically eligible to accept remote and in-person assignments of your choosing! Litigation continues to increase nationwide, Veritext is investing in developing the workforce necessary to support the rapidly growing demand for digital reporters - and we'll support you every step of the quick & easy certification process to becoming eligible to do the job!
AddressKansas City, MO