The Technical Marketing Engineer \(TME\) is a technologist who works as a part of the product management team\. The TME will work with a cross\-functional team to ensure that the products that we bring to market are successful in a wide variety of customer engagements\.
The TME must be a technical expert\. The TME must have the ability to clearly articulate the technical differentiators of a product and also work with the Product Management teams to continually improve the products\.
- Create technical white papers, presentations, videos and demonstrations for our Digital Compliance Solutions
- On\-going relationship building with top 100 customers in Public Sector and Financial Services verticals\.
- Build and maintain technical SE\-level presentations and demo images to demonstrate product portfolio mapping to vertical use cases and specific requirements
- Support sales and marketing efforts as required\.
- Some travel required to support field and marketing activity\. Support product launch activities and assist with Tradeshows, Conferences and Technical Sales Training or Channel Partner Training activities\. Respond to customer or field inquiries, assist with Technical RFPs and work with a cross\-functional team of PMs, SEs, Engineers as required\. Work with the Competitive Team for market and competitive analysis\.
- Extensive customer and field experience is a must\.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills required
- Extensive experience with enterprise, IaaS and SaaS solutions\.
- Prior experience as a Product Manager, TME or Sales Engineer is required
- Software development or scripting capabilities a bonus
- A BS \(business, marketing, or engineering preferred\) or equivalent experience
- Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit and sense of urgency\.
- Must be resourceful, proactive and aggressive\.
- Highly organized, detail\-oriented and possess a high level of integrity\.
- Team player that works well in collaborative situations and start\-up environments\.
- Natural leadership skills and the ability to work with all teams in the company\.
Nearly 90% of Fortune 500 companies already use Veritas core solutions and these solutions catalogue the 1\.5% of target rich data today\. Veritas helps customers transform their data into information, and those insights into competitive advantage\.
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life\. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation\.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas\.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture\. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed\.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer\. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law\. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance \(FCO\), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records\.
EEO is the Law\. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination\. Click here to find out more\.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume\. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR Helpdesk by email at AskHR@Veritas\.com \.