Senior Operational Technology Network Administrator (1589SS)
- Expired: July 27, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Looking for an exciting opportunity at a fast-growing, employee-oriented company? Verista's 500+ experts team up with the world's most recognizable brands in the life science industry to solve their business needs. Whether it's compliance, quality management, verification, validation, automation, IT infrastructure, data analysis, manufacturing, or packaging, we deliver solutions that are right the first time.
Verista's experts include SMEs across the spectrum of pharma, medical devices, and biotech industries. As a result, we're uniquely capable of offering transformative, integrated solutions, new perspectives, and consistent results.
Our ability to grow is driven by world-class people who thrive in a team environment and share our mission to enable our clients to improve the quality of patient healthcare worldwide. Our talented and dedicated professionals are committed to making an impact every day.
We deliver solutions that are right the first time.
Operational Technology (OT) Network Administrator Needed
We are looking to hire a Senior Operational Technology (OT) Network Administrator to work onsite in Rocky Mount, NC.
The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind and a detailed understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware. Your primary duties will include the day-to-day maintenance of the OT network including the firewall, switches, servers, and storage that make up the infrastructure required to support manufacturing and lab systems.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to have a strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware. You will also need to be able to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network devices including firewalls, routers, and switches. A deep knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols is highly desired. Additionally, the OT Network Administrator must have attention to detail, outstanding problem-solving skills, be able to work comfortably under pressure, and deliver on tight deadlines. Top candidates will be comfortable working with a variety of vendors, technologies, security issues, and best practices. Familiarity with industrial automation and lab systems is a plus.
- Maintain and support network and related computing environments including software, hardware, and configurations (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VLAN, and VPN) from various vendors.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving hardware, software, and other network related issues
- Configuration and management of network switches using Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)
- Configuration and management of Windows and Linux server operating systems
- Familiarity with SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor and Configuration Manager
- Configuration, monitoring, and responding to Claroty Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) notifications
- Participating in the change management process.
- Author, review and execute Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Work Instructions.
- Author and review User Requirements, Functional Design, Detailed Design, Commissioning, Installation and Operational Qualification Documents.
- Daily administrative tasks, reporting, and communication with the relevant departments in the organization.
OT Network Administrator Requirements:
- A degree in engineering, computer science, IT, or related qualification (Network+, Security+, CCNA).
- 3-5 years of work experience as Network Engineer or System Administrator.
- Windows and Linux administration experience.
- Proficiency in bash, and PowerShell.
- Ability to work in team environment in Pharmaceutical and Medical Device industry.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Awareness of cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques.
- Familiar with 21CFR Part 11 Electronic Records; Electronic Signatures
- GAMP 5
Because employees are the key to our success, Verista offers strong benefits and incentives including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match
- Paid Time Off Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 9 Company Paid Holidays
- Paid Long Term & Short Term Disability Insurance
- Training and Development
- Paid Maternity Leave and Parental Leave
- Travel Bonus
- Employee Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Marriage Leave
*Verista is an Equal Opportunity Employer
AddressRocky Mount, NC
TechnologyView all jobs at Verista
Get fresh IT Network Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.