Quality Data Analyst
- Posted: August 04, 2022
Who are we:
Looking for an exciting opportunity at a fast growing, employee-oriented company? Verista's 500+ experts team up with the world's most recognizable brands in the life science industry to solve their business needs. Whether it's compliance, quality management, verification, validation, automation, IT infrastructure, data analysis, manufacturing, or packaging, we deliver solutions that are right the first time.
Verista's experts include SMEs across the spectrum of pharma, medical devices and biotech industries. As a result, we're uniquely capable of offering transformative, integrated solutions, new perspectives, and consistent results.
Our ability to grow is driven by world-class people who thrive in a team environment and share our mission to enable our clients to improve the quality of patient healthcare worldwide. Our talented and dedicated professionals are committed to making an impact every day.
We deliver solutions that are right the first time.
The Quality Data Analyst utilizes data analytics skills and tools to report on KPIs and generate Dashboards around Quality Systems data. The individual will support developing and delivering integrated, cross-modality, and cross-GxP metrics and analysis that support quality governance, operational QA management oversight
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Support the active management of metrics program and Quality data analytics activities.
- Support Data acquisition from all applicable systems and create visualizations for Quality leadership team meetings
- Create ad-hoc data models, reports and analysis as needed to support business requirements.
- Identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Automate the visualizations as required to improve efficiency
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND COMPETENCIES:
- Demonstrated ability to turn data into information that helps drive decisions.
- Understanding of industry requirements/expectations of a Quality Management System
- Strong data visualization skills and experience with relevant tools
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills with ability to explain complex concepts clearly to a variety of audiences
- Current knowledge of industry trends and best practices- for progressive Quality Management in a regulated environment
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills, accompanied by Analytical thinking/Data Analysis skills required to make sound decisions
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years experience developing Metrics, Reports and Dashboards utilizing enterprise BI/Analytics tools
- Experience with one or more of the following tools Power BI (strongly Preferred), Tableau or Qlik
- Must have a strong understanding of Quality Data for reporting.
- Demonstrable experience in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology or device industry solving business and/or compliance challenges through the application of analytic approaches strongly preferred.
- Experience with Veeva QMS/TrackWise system is preferred
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field such as Data Analytics, Econometrics, Economics, Data Science (or equivalent degree) and 4+ years of relevant work experience.
Because employees are the key to our success, Verista offers strong benefits and incentives including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match
- Paid Time Off Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 9 Company Paid Holidays
- Paid Long Term & Short Term Disability Insurance
- Training and Development
- Paid Maternity Leave and Parental Leave
- Travel Bonus
- Employee Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Marriage Leave
*Verista is an Equal Opportunity Employer
TechnologyView all jobs at Verista